ADSM Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Results reports from school grades 10, 11 and 12, if available when applying. Once admitted, applicants must submit final grade reports and graduation certificate certified/attested by the UAE Ministry of Education;
- Official copy of International TOEFL or Academic IELTS results, if available upon application; students should achieve a minimum TOEFL score of 500 (CBT 173, iBT 61) or its equivalent in a standardized, internationally-recognized English language test approved by the Commission for Academic Accreditation, e.g. 5.0 IELTS;
- For transfer students, official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities. Transfer students must be in good academic standing, i.e. minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 out of a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent;
- 4 passport sized photographs;
- Copy of valid passport and UAE visa (residency page for expatriates residing in the UAE); and
- Non-refundable application fee of AED 500.
© 2013 Abu Dhabi School of Management. All rights reserved.